In celebration of Abbey Road’s 50th anniversary, some of Australia's most respected musicians and members of iconic groups, collectively known as ARC — Kram (SPIDERBAIT), Mark Wilson (JET), Davey Lane (YOU AM I) and Darren Middleton (POWDERFINGER) — all self-confessed Beatles tragics, will faithfully and lovingly bring The Beatles' most audacious creation to life on stage, performing Abbey Road in full, from start to finish, followed by a second set comprising of a selection of hits spanning the breath of The Beatles’ career and catalogue.
Abbey Road - The Beatles' swansong and their crowning achievement as a recording group - is a stately, majestic, playful yet fiercely rocking masterpiece of pop music, regarded as one of the greatest records of all time.
Joining ARC live on stage will be special guests Ash Naylor (Paul Kelly, Even and Rockwiz), Linda Bull (The Black Sorrows, Vika and Linda Bull), Brett Wolfenden (The Pictures, James Keays) and James Keys (Eagle and the Worm, Bob Evans).
TICKETS ON SALE 11AM MONDAY 17th of APRIL
Live Nation pre-sale: 10am - 15th of APRIL until 10am 17th of APRIL
For complete tour and ticketing information, visit: www.livenation.com.au
VIP Nation Package Terms and Conditions:
• Please ensure the contact details you provided at the point of purchase are up to date. These will be the details used to communicate all VIP experience information.
• Check-in location and times will be emailed out by VIP Nation within approximately 7 days prior to show day. If you have not received this 5 days before the show please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
• Proof of purchase (confirmation email) will be required in order to check-in and receive your package benefits.
• NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances except in the case of concert/entire program cancellation.
• Experience details subject to change without notice.
• If applicable, Early Entry refers to first access onto the floor, there is no sectioned off area.
• If applicable, merchandise item/s will be available for pick-up the night of the show.
• Please note that the merchandise item listed is subject to availability and that VIP Nation have the right to exchange the item with another item of equal value.
• Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorise access into the venue or backstage areas.
• Any enquiries about your Experience can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wests/Proticket does not issue an exchange or refund for a lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed ticket (including where a ticket does not arrive in the mail) Purchasing this ticket online will pick the next seat available - if you would like to choose where to sit please contact any Wests Club within Newcastle and talk to one of our receptionist today!Terms and Conditions
*This is an all age event* **Anyone under 18 years of age is to be in the constant care of their parent, guardian or responsible adult. Children are not allowed to be in a bar service or gaming areas.
Have your members card ready! - this is a registered club and you must either sign in or show your Wests membership at the reception desk - For more information on membership please visit www.westsnewcastle.com.au No food is to be brought into the premise
Parking is available on-site with 140 spaces including disabled parking.
We have two car parks located on site.
The King Street underground car park is located underneath our Wests City Club entrance is via King Street. Flat fee of $3.00 per hour.
The Bull Street hangar parking is located to the side of Wests City, entrance is via Bull Street. Daily fee of $2.00 per hour.
If you have lost your parking ticket, the fee is $48.00. The ticket machine will issue the lost ticket. All cash payments are to be made at the machine inside Wests City in the foyer. Credit card payments can be made at the exit gates. Mon to Sat rates apply.
The following items may not be brought into the building. In addition to items listed here, other items that may be deemed to present a potential hindrance or threat may also be prohibited.
- Alcohol- Glass beverage containers - Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs - Flammable devices (flares, fireworks and smoke bombs) - Anything that could be used as a weapon such as sharp items including knives - Suspicious items or items which may look like a weapon - Professional cameras or recording devices - Laser pointers - Any other item that may cause harm or public nuisance or could interfere with the event - All guests must pass through the security checkpoint, including a bag check, prior to entering the building - NO Outside food and drinks, including water (ex Snacks needed for medical purposes ) are allowed inside the venue - Purses, Bags or Backpacks larger than 35cm (w) x 30cm (h) x 15cm (d) will need to be checked prior to entry Suspicious activity, disruptive patrons and guest-related problems should be reported to an usher, house manager or security immediately. Uncooperative patrons showing disregard for other patrons, the venue or the artists may be ejected from the building