NEX Terms and Conditions
*This is an all age event* **Anyone under 18 years of age is to be in the constant care of their parent, guardian or responsible adult. Children are not allowed to be in a bar service or gaming areas.
Have your members card ready! - this is a registered club and you must either sign in or show your Wests membership at the reception desk - For more information on membership please visit www.westsnewcastle.com.au**Accessible Seating, Companion Cards : Book in person at the Box Office or phone (02) 4926 6221.
This is a non refundable ticket. Wests/Proticket does not issue an exchange or refund for a lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed ticket (including where a ticket does not arrive in the mail) Purchasing this ticket online will pick the next seat available - if you would like to choose where to sit please contact any Wests Club within Newcastle and talk to one of our receptionist today!
No food is to be brought into the premise
Parking is available on-site with 140 spaces including disabled parking.
We have two car parks located on site.
The King Street underground car park is located underneath our Wests City Club entrance is via King Street. Flat fee of $3.00 per hour.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket.
By purchasing a ticket from Southern Cross Austereo Pty Ltd (SCA), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (you).
You agree to take part in PodcastOne Australia – The Howie Games live with special guest Joel Parkinson event and agree to grant to SCA and its Related Bodies Corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and/or any other affiliated bodies (the “Authorised Entities”) the right to record (both audio and visual) and take photographs of you (the “Recordings”) in connection with the PodcastOne Australia – The Howie Games live with special guest Joel Parkinson event.
You warrant that you:
1. are 18 years of age or older;
2. agree that SCA and/or the "Authorised Entities" may use, edit and reproduce, and authorise the use, editing and reproduction of the Recordings;
3. agree that the Authorised Entities have the right to publish, broadcast and/or communicate to the public the Recordings in any media including, but not limited to, television, print, radio and/or online, at all times without restriction or limitation throughout the world (including for all promotional purposes);
4. agree that the Authorised Entities have the right to use Your name, likeness, biography or other information concerning You in relation to the Recordings;
5. agree that SCA or another of the Authorised Entities owns all rights, title and interest (including copyright) in the Recordings and You expressly assign to such entity any rights You may have in the Recordings;
6. consent to the Authorised Entities doing all of the things outlined in these Terms and Conditions, even if those things would otherwise infringe Your moral rights;
7. agree to fully release now and forever the Authorised Entities from and against all actions, suits, claims and demands which You may have against any of them arising directly or indirectly in respect of any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort (including without limitation defamation) from the use of the Recordings;
8. unconditionally waive all of Your rights at any time to seek or obtain injunctive relief to prevent or restrict use of the Recordings by any of the Authorised Entities;
9. warrant that Your performance will not be defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading, generally offensive or a breach of confidentiality or breach of any person’s privacy rights;
10. undertake that Your performance will be original and You acknowledge that the Authorised Entities are not obliged to actually use the Recordings;
11. acknowledge that You are not due any fee for the performance or for any future use of the Recordings.